Does any of this sound familiar?
- The last place you applied for a mortgage, they simply turned you down and said come back in the future.
- The loans person at the bank said you need to improve your credit score, but didn’t really tell you what to do.
- You don’t really get how credit works, you know that you need good credit but don’t know exactly this looks like.
- You’re struggling to save.
- You’re beginning to think you’ll be a renter forever.
- You’ve heard that building equity in real estate is a good idea and want to start.
- You would love to be a landlord, not a renter.
- You’ve got a great income and know you could easily make mortgage payments.
- You made some stupid mistakes financially when you were younger, which are still haunting your credit.
- You’ve managed to save up a down payment, but still can’t get a mortgage and don’t know what to do next.
- You’re worried that by the time you finally qualify for a place, they’re just going to be too expensive.
- You’re tired of being embarrassed about your credit situation.
- You want a place of your own to raise your kids in.
- Your existing mortgage is up for renewal and your current lender won't renew.
- Your renewal mortgage rates suck.
- Your mortgage refinance options suck.
For most people that have been turned down for a mortgage, the biggest stumbling block is not wanting to go through the embarrassment of being turned down again. That’s why so many of them simply give up and don’t bother trying again. They figure if lender/broker A & B turned them down, how could broker C possibly help. Well they’re right, sort of.
The definition of insanity is doing what you’ve always done and expecting a different result. Let me explain: if you did indeed go to one more place that simply just declined you without giving you guidance & direction on what you needed to do to fix your current credit, than you shouldn’t waste your time. However if you encountered someone who not only took the time to understand your situation, but more importantly, came up with a plan to address your specific obstacles, then it was time well spent!
At Auxilium, we don’t want to waste your time or ours, so if you’re committed to do what’s necessary in order to make home ownership a reality, we’re committed to helping you get it done. That’s why our credit coaches play an integral part in our unique “Rent No More in 24” program. Your credit coach will work “hand in hand” with you, not only to help identify your credit challenges, but more importantly, offer solutions to remedy them. Their goal is to make either purchasing a new home or refinancing your current home with the most favourable terms available, a reality.
So take the next step and contact our team today!